What is a bucket list? Things to do before you die? Not really! A bucket list depends always on the purpose of it. You can write a seasonal list, a summer bucket list, a proper bucket list, etc. Luckily, there are several options!
As a child, teenager and adult (now) I've always been kind of scared of the future. What will happen? Will we be able to fly? I don't really know! All I know is that I never plan to have a proper bucket list. However, when I read blogposts talking about a "summer bucket list" I couldn't contain myself!
This summer I've got a few things planned:
1. Snorkeling: As a photography and swimming lover I'm planning to spend a day at the sea taking pictures and studying the beauty of the under-water world.
2. Hiking: Two summers ago I went hiking with my dad and some of our friends. This year I'm planning to take my two best friends with me and hike a beautiful ravine.
3. Getting a tan: This may seem stupid but I'm basically a living ghost. I need a tan as soon as possible! I'm actually an island resident!
4. Improving my photography skills: Patience is a virtue. I'm very excited about taking better shots for the blog!
5. Blog more: This last year of school has been very hard and long! As I have more time now I've chosen a day (Wednesday) dedicated to writing and social media. This way I will have written enough blogposts if anything comes up.
6. Learn to cook: I'm a mess! I don't really know any good recipes so my mum has offered to teach me how to cook.
7. Drink more water: I must drink more water and forget about diet coke. I'm obsessed with it!
8. Retake piano lessons: A few years ago I stopped attending my piano lessons and I can't wait to get back!
9. Visit botanical gardens: I really like taking pictures of flowers and trees so I've bought tickets for many botanical gardens.
10. Go night swimming: I would LOVE to go night swimming with my friends this summer.
I still can't stand the thought of writing a proper bucket list so seasonal "to- do-lists" are my new thing!