Holidays, Hols, "Lolidays", Summer break...whatever! Summer is here and I don't know about you but my sky has been very very blue since the beginning of July.
Everybody has dreams: to climb a mountain, swim with sharks, publish a book... mine is to visit Santorini! Sadly is not happening this summer as I've got three trips planned and a busy start in September. Perhaps 2016 brings me a trip to Santorini, in the meantime I'd like to explain my love, attraction and curiosity for this greek island:
1. Gastronomy: Who doesn't like greek cuisine? Pita bread and Feta cheese rule!
2. Cave houses: I want to stay in a cave house so bad! Did you know this type of constructions were build by the working class in order to protect themselves from the dusty winds? (I'm a history geek)
3. Excursions: It would be magical to visit the Volcano or Thermal Springs!
4. Beaches: The one which has conquered my heart, mind, feelings (basically my everything) is Kamari Beach.
5. Oia: The beautiful village of Oia is the place where quaint and white houses are found!
6. Wine Tour: As a wine lover viniculture is the way to my heart!
7. Sailing: Imagine yourself inside a little boat and sailing around the greek coast.
8. Sunsets: The perfect moment for a long photography session! I'm sure everyone manages to take at least one Tumblr photo of the greek sunset.
9. Emborio: Another village that apparently deserves a day-long-visit.
10. Hiking: Apparently it's possible to hike between villages!