Doesn't it feel great to be happy? Happiness wasn't something I really used to cherish and now I'm so glad I took a step back.
It's been almost a year since I decided to start the #100happydays challenge. It's not that I wasn't in a good place but I just needed a little cheering up so I forced myself to live a little and forget about that bad stuff, just happy thoughts from now on chumps!
To be honest the first days were absolutely horrible and terrifying at the same time because I didn't know what to do or think of. Now, with only 3 days to go, I feel alive and so grateful! I've accomplished so many things during these months that I had to make a list to remind my present and future self why I started this:
1. I've met incredible people this year who are now one of my closest friends.
2. I've learnt to forgive and not to forget.
3. My self-esteem has increased and now I'm not afraid of anything.
4. I've reached many of my standards and aims.
5. I've learnt to love myself as I am.
6. I can say now that I don't take everything for granted.
7. I've reconnected with people I had lost touch with.
8. I've learnt to make my own decisions and choose wisely.
9. I've also realized not everything lasts forever and we have to be ready to let go of some things and persons.
10. These 100 days of happiness are just the beginning of something new and big.
- Make sure to check out my Instagram account and follow my progress these 100 days of happiness.