It's official. My cooking skills are no longer life-threatening and after months of long and intense practice I can invite people over without killing them. Autumn is here, I know, but before winter comes with open arms there's still time to have a nice little salad for lunch instead of hot steamy soups. My fresh rice salad recipe is very easy and only requires clean hands, rice and a few vegetables.
- 1/4 chopped cucumber
- 4 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of sweet corn
- cup of rice
- 1 can of tuna fish
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
1. Boil some water in a cooking pot before cooking your rice during 20 minutes max.
2. Chop the cucumber, in squares, and the cherry tomatoes, in halves.
3. Pour in a dish your cooked rice as well as the chopped veggies.
4. Add to your salad a can of sweet corn and another one of tuna fish.
5. Mix everything, dress your salad and you can either cool it before eating or just leave it like that.