Makeup, skincare and several routines have invaded our blogger and youtube spaces making us absolutely CRAVE some beauty products that even celebs request when doing their makeup. Lately, it's not all about the high end makeup brands as drugstore products have made a huge appearance in blogs, youtube videos, online reviews and magazines with some of the best rates ever seen.
Today, I'm sharing with you 10 of my favourite products so you can finally accept that is true what they say and that you really need to have a splurge day.
1. Elizabeth Arden 8-hour Skin Cream Protectant: It doesn't matter if your lips or your face feel a little bit dry because you can use the same product and give yourself a pamper whilst waiting for the tube. This product is so good that even some of my friends have admitted using it for hands and elbows too- just saying.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: This foundation is like a youtube sensation. Everyone is talking about it and I can confirm myself how good it is. Went to take a look and left with a fresh makeup look as well as the element itself.
3. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer: One word: SENSATIONAL. They say to take the small package just to try but you MUST buy the big tube cause it's constantly sold out. If you're in a hurry, just apply some of this under your eyes and on your monthly spots and it will work wonders!
4. Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Best purchase ever made- that's all I have to say. As a quick tip I would say that with a few drops of contact lens solution you will avoid a clumpy and raccoon look.
5. Eos Organic Lip Balm Sphere: Cheap, handy and very effective. Personally, pomegranate raspberry flavour is the best out there.
6. Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara: Ladies and gentleman, my very first high end mascara. By the way, no words. Two coats of mascara and you'll feel ready to mingle. Last but not least, the packaging looks simple but very classy at the same time.
7. Nars blush in 'Orgasm': Lately, it looks like the names of our favourite makeup products are quite sexual themselves. Well, not sure if it gives you an actual orgasm but this blush looks absolutely breathtaking. There's even a Super Orgasm one if you're feeling brave.
9. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette: Of course we had to talk about this astonishing palette. 12 amazing shadows and a very handy blending brush.
10. Kiko Milano Pencil Lip Gloss: in '09 Light Beige' you'll be able to pull off a beautiful nude smile. It's very handy as you can take it with you everywhere you go and its glossiness-is it a word?- definitely helps if you're having dry lips.