The other day I was tidying my makeup closet and I found a few makeup bags/ pouches/ purses (or whatever you like calling them) and it reminded me of the days I used to prepare my makeup bag every single school night. Now I don't do that anymore, too lazy to care about it. I basically throw in my handbag/ UNI backpack whatever I may need through the day. I mean, I am a very unorganized person so the makeup bag strop ended pretty soon but sometimes I do like to take with me a little pouch with some essentials.
I don't take with me a big bag full of makeup but I thought I would be fun to share with you the items I like carrying around my handbag on a daily basis. By the way, this is the blog post where you get to see my full face so if you are actually that curious or definitely interested in seeing my face keep reading 😃.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: it's my go-to mascara. It's rare I switch but if I do, don't mind me. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is another favourite of mine as it makes my lashes look long, dark and pretty all day 👀.
- Black Mascara by Sephora: two years ago my mum treated me to the Sephora Makeup Studio palette and in between the plethora of things I found inside that medium size case, that little black bottled mascara is probably the one I used the least. A few weeks ago (during this dreadful makeup cleanup) I found the item and decided to give it go but it was all dried so now I'm using it as a second mascara because both Maybelline and Too Faced Mascaras are a bit clumpy from time to time.
- Essence Longlasting lipliners: I am a lipliner freak. In my humble opinion, Essence products are highly underrated. These liners are really good quality and they also come in this slim stick version which makes the applying process even more easier. My favourite colours are definitely Plum Cake and Girl Next Door (I like to stay true to my nudes 👄).
- Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15: every now and then I get chapped lips so I always have some lip balm or cold cream with me. I'm currently loving Bobbi Brown lip balm but I also really like Avène Cold Cream or the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream fragrance free.
- Givenchy Beige Plume Lipstick: I love this lipstick. The colour is very natural and it makes my lips look very full and glowy. It also smells really good and the packaging is dreamy (leather 💘).
- Essence Nude Love: I think this lipstick could easily be a much cheaper version of the Givenchy one. The colour is not very alike (tested them on my hand) but both versions are nudy like so basically when you apply it looks quite similar.